Our funeral home was established in 1946 by our founder, Gilbert L. Dailey. Mr. Dailey was raised in Steelton, a veteran of WWII where he achieved the rank of Lt. Colonel, and was loved by many in the community. He was an active member of many fraternal, church, and civic organizations, and viewed his role as a funeral director as a ministry- and we continue that tradition even today.
Timothy J. Dailey Funeral Director
- Member of the Penbrook Lions Club
- Former councilman and mayor of Penbrook
- Penbrook Swim Club
- President St. Margaret Mary Catholic Church where he serves as a lector
- 4th Degree Knight of Columbus and member of the Holy Rosary Council #869 Founding Charter member of the Irish Heritage Society
Mario A. Billow F.D.,C.F.S.P.
- Member of the Academy of Professional Funeral Service Practice
- American Society of Embalmers
- 4th Degree Knight, Council #12404
- Member of Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic Church where he serves as a Eucharistic Minister and Parish Council Member
- Member of the West Shore YMCA and the Hershey Racquet Club
- Past President of LeTip of the West Shore
- Member of the American Wine Society
- Past President of the Order Sons of Italy, Capitol City Lodge #272
Clifford D. Forester Sr., Funeral Director
- Graduate of Hershey High School
- Graduate of Pittsburgh Institute of Mortuary Science
- St. Thomas United Church of Christ
- Member of the Steelton-Swatara Masonic Lodge #775-F & A.M.
- Member of Ancient Accepted Scotttish Rite Valley of Harrisburg 32 Degree
- Member of Palmyra Sportsman's Association
- Member of SCI First For Hunters Blue Mountain Chapter
- NRA National Rifle Association
- Boy Scouts of America
- Pennsylvania Sheriff's Association
- Shoop's Cemetery Board Association
Amanda J. Seiders, Supervisor
Amanda is a distinguished honors graduate of West Perry High School, Class of 1999 and Northampton Community College where she was awarded an Associate’s Degree after completing the Funeral Service Education program. She became a licensed funeral director in 2004 and has served the greater Harrisburg area during and post internship.