Our dedicated and supportive staff are here to guide you through this difficult journey. We take pride in doing our absolute best to ensure your needs are met. We are here for you.
Timothy J. Dailey, Funeral Director
Gilbert and Kitty Dailey’s youngest son, Tim is also active in many church, civic, and fraternal organizations as well. Tim is a graduate of Bishop McDevitt High School and the Pittsburgh Institute of Mortuary Science.
He has also served his church and community as:
- Member of the Penbrook Lions Club
- Former councilman and mayor of Penbrook
- Penbrook Swim Club
- President St. Margaret Mary Catholic Church where he serves as a lector
- 4th Degree Knight of Columbus and member of the Holy Rosary Council #869 Founding Charter member of the Irish Heritage Society
His hobbies include videography, swimming, scuba diving, and boating.
Clifford D. Forester Sr., Funeral Director
Cliff is a resident of Linglestown and has served that community as a funeral director for the past 18 years. He is active in many organizations and was a graduate of Pittsburgh Institute of Mortuary Science.
- Graduate of Hershey High School
- Graduate of Pittsburgh Institute of Mortuary Science
- St. Thomas United Church of Christ
- Member of the Steelton-Swatara Masonic Lodge #775-F & A.M.
- Member of Ancient Accepted Scotttish Rite Valley of Harrisburg 32 Degree
- Member of Palmyra Sportsman's Association
- Member of SCI First For Hunters Blue Mountain Chapter
- NRA National Rifle Association
- Boy Scouts of America
- Pennsylvania Sheriff's Association
- Shoop's Cemetery Board Association
Cliff and his wife Julie are proud parents of 8 children, Sarah, Clifford Jr., Anna, Adeline, Jacob, and J
oseph, Caroline, and Riley. Cliff is an avid gardener, and enjoys building and construction projects. Many of the improvements made at our funeral home have been designed by Cliff. We are blessed to have someone of his abilities as a partner with our funeral home. We are also honored that Cliff chose to partner with us, and look forward to serving the families that he has cared for.
Tyler L. Myers, Supervisor
Tyler is a graduate of Indiana University of Pennsylvania and Dallas Institute of Mortuary Science. He completed his internship with Musselman Funeral Home & Cremation Services, Inc., and continues to care for families as a licensed funeral director. Tyler enjoys social events, foraging for mushrooms, and camping.
BRANDON C. BERNAZZOLI F.D.
Brandon, originally from Altoona, PA, played Division 2 football at Lock Haven University and graduated with a Bachelor’s Degree in Criminal Justice. He began working in the funeral industry in 2016 and graduated from the Pittsburgh Institute of Mortuary Science in 2020. He served his internship at Donald Walker Funeral Home in Lock Haven, PA, and served as a Deputy Coroner for the Clinton County Coroner’s Office.
Brandon currently serves as a Licensed Funeral Director at Dailey Funeral Home, where he continues to serve families. In his free time, Brandon enjoys spending time with his two young daughters.
St. Catherine Laboure Church, Shrine of the Miraculous Medal
Sons and Daughters of Italy Grand Lodge 2857
Lions Club International
Big Brother Big Sisters of America
Nationals Rifle Association
Mt. Carmel Catholic Church
Knights of Columbus